Multi-range differential pressure transmitters with 2-wire configuration
DPT-2W series differential pressure transmitters are engineered for building automation in the HVAC/R industry. The DPT-2W measure static and differential pressure and they have a field selectable range.
DPT-2W series devices include:
• 8 field selectable measurement ranges, unidirectional or bi-directional, selectable via jumper
• Pressure measurement in Pa
• 4-20 mA 2-wire current loop configuration
Humidity transmitters for building automation systems
RHT relative humidity transmitters are engineered for building automation systems in the HVAC/R industry. The RHT measures relative humidity (rH), and temperature (T). RHT devices are available with large touchscreen display making conﬁguration of the device quick and easy.
RHT devices include:
• Separate ﬁeld conﬁgurable output for each measurement parameter (rH and T)
• Proportional output options including: voltage (0–10 V, 2–10 V) and current (4–20 mA)
• Offset feature enabling field calibration for each measurement parameter (rH, T)
RHT series device options offer:
• 2” x 3” touchscreen display
• Field configurable relay for any of the two parameters
• Modbus configuration
Field adjustable, multi-range differential pressure transmitters with two pressure sensors for air
DPT-Dual series differential pressure transmitters are engineered for building automation in the HVAC/R industry. DPT-Dual is a technologically advanced transmitter measuring static and differential pressure from two different points, with field selectable units, range and output, all in a single device.
DPT-Dual series devices include:
• Multiple measurement units, field selectable via jumper, including: inWC, mmWC, Pa, mbar. • 8 field selectable measurement ranges, unidirectional or bi-directional, selectable via jumper.
FloXact measurement probes
The FloXact™ probe is a differential air pressure device designed to measure air volume flow in a duct. It includes multiple sensing points to measure total and static pressures. The FloXact™ probe incorporates a unique design to amplify the differential pressure by 2.5 times for accurate measurement of lower air velocities down to 1.0 m/s (200 fpm). It is easy to install and cost-effective.
• Multiple sensing points for greater accuracy • Easy installation • Chamfered sensing points for consistent readings • 2 % accuracy • 2.5 X signal amplification • Accepts 1/4″ OD tubing
High accuracy transmitter for demanding applications
DPT-Priima is a high accuracy differential pressure transmitter designed for cleanrooms and other demanding applications. DPT-Priima has a new, extremely accurate sensor and automatic zero point calibration, and optional span point calibration.
DPT-Priima together with SPP (static pressure port) is a complete solution for building envelope measurement.
Humidity transmitters with temperature output for duct
RHT Duct is a relative humidity transmitter with temperature output installed in air ventilation duct. In addition to these measured values, RHT Duct calculates various parameters such as dew point, mixing ratio, enthalpy and absolute humidity. Illuminated display ensures easy readability also from a distance. The RHT has a screwless lid and an easily adjustable mounting flange that make the installation of the device easy.
RHT Duct series devices include:
• Two selectable voltage outputs (0-10 V / 2-10 V / 0-5 V) for measured and calculated parameters (rH, T, dew point, mixing ratio, enthalpy and absolute humidity).
• Offset feature enabling field calibration for measurement parameters rH and T.
• Mounting flange
RHT Duct series device options offer:
• Clear backlit display
• Modbus RTU interface
• 4-20 mA proportional output
Field adjustable differential pressure transmitter with two pressure sensors for air and an Input terminal for two analog inputs for external signal conversion into Modbus.
DPT-Dual-MOD combines two differential pressure transmitters into one device. It offers a possibility to measure pressure from two different points. It has a Modbus interface and an Input terminal. When using the Input terminal, temperature transmitters can be replaced with temperature sensors. As a result you will save in costs of the devices and in the installation costs. The AHU model that includes an air flow transmitter has been designed especially for ventilation units.
DPT-Dual-MOD series devices include: • Multiple measurement units, field selectable via menu, including: Pa, mbar, inchWC, mmWC and psi. • Input terminal enabling reading of multiple other signals such as temperature or control relays over Modbus
DPT-Ctrl is a multifunctional PID controller with differential pressure or air flow transmitter.
DPT-Ctrl enables to control constant pressure or flow of fans, VAV systems or dampers. Its two lined display shows the direction of the control output and the measurement value at the same time. It is possible to select either current or voltage for both the control output and the differential pressure or flow output. The optional autozero function eliminates the need for periodic manual zero point calibration.
Multifunctional indoor air quality transmitters for building automation systems that use Modbus serial communication protocol
Siro-MOD is an indoor air quality transmitter with a modern design. The transmitter is available with several optional air quality sensors. The modular device can be equipped with CO2 concentration and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) measurements or alternatively PM (Particulate Matter) measurement, and in addition, temperature and humidity measurements. It offers easy installation and adjustment, several different model options and various output signals that are configurable separately for each measurement parameter.
The Siro-MOD series devices are available with a user interface that includes an LCD display and buttons making the configuration of the device quick and easy. An external configuration tool is necessary for commissioning preparations for Siro-MOD without the user interface. Configuration is also possible via Modbus network. Siro-MOD utilizes the industry standard NDIR measurement principle with self-calibrating ABC logicTM for CO2 measurement.
Siro-MOD series devices include:
- Several options for indoor air quality measurements (CO2, VOC, PM, rH, T).
- Field configurable outputs for selected measurements.
- Proportional output options including voltage (0–10 V, 0–5 V, 2–10 V) and optional current (4–20 mA).
- Offset feature enabling field calibration for each measurement parameter (CO2, VOC, PM, rH, T).
- Optional LCD-display and buttons.