Multifunctional indoor air quality transmitters for building automation systems
Siro is an indoor air quality transmitter with a modern design. The transmitter is available with several optional air quality sensors. The modular device can be equipped with CO2 concentration and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) measurements or alternatively PM (Particulate Matter) measurement, and in addition, temperature and humidity measurements. It offers easy installation and adjustment, several different model options and various output signals that are configurable separately for each measurement parameter.
The Siro series devices are available with a user interface that includes an LCD display and buttons making the configuration of the device quick and easy. An external configuration tool is available for devices without the user interface. Siro utilizes the industry standard NDIR measurement principle with self-calibrating ABC logicTM for CO2 measurement.
Siro series devices include:
- Several options for indoor air quality measurements (CO2, VOC, PM, rH, T).
- Field configurable outputs for selected measurements.
- Proportional output options including voltage (0–10 V, 0–5 V, 2–10 V) and optional current (4–20 mA).
- Offset feature enabling field calibration for each measurement parameter (CO2, VOC, PM, rH, T).
- Optional LCD-display and buttons.